All Topics > > Organizations -- Science Tech Engineering Educators
Please help us make this section more useful to teachers—Send us new links, or notes on how a link has been useful to you.
order: A to Z | newest to oldest
Links last updated 2020-05-28 11:00:46.
- Center for Energy & Environmental Education U. N. Iowa
Organizes workshops, research, and events for energy and environmentalism education in Iowa. Programs include equipment lending, Iowa Energy Center Poster Contest, Iowa Junior Solar Sprint, Electrathon, Teacher Training Workshops, Environmental Issues Instruction, Waste Reduction, Energy Resources, Local Foods Planning, On-Farm Energy, UNI Student Energy! Project, School Energy Efficiency Project, and more.
- Connecticut Science Supervisors Association
- Connecticut Science Teachers Association
- International Technology and Engineering Educators Association
Conferences and educators' support.
- Internet Science and Technology Fair
- MA Envirothon
Teams of students address annual challenges, learn about careers in environmental concerns.
- Mass TEC - MA Tech Ed Engineering Collaborative
- Massachusetts Environmental Education Society...
- MAST-MA Association of Science Teachers
- Michigan Teacher Network - Energy
- National Association of Geoscience Teachers
College and pre-college geoscience teachers meet in local chapters.
- National Earth Science Teachers Association
- NE Section-American Association of Physics Teachers
The New England Section of the American Association of Physics Teachers meets twice a year, showcasing interesting programs and giving teachers a chance to mingle with the physicists of the American Physical Society.
- New England Association of Chemistry Teachers
- New England Association of Technology Teachers
- Smithsonian Science Education Center
The Smithsonian Science Education Center holds in-depth professional development for K-12 educators, often a summer week focused on energy production and use.
- STEM ED Institute Home Page
- The Massachusetts Tech Prep Network
Supports education for technical fields, including energy, from HS to technical degree.
- Triangle Coalition Teacher Resources