linking ThinkGreen.com to your site

Allows anonymous users to comment on the site or send a message to the organizers.
cara wiggins

linking ThinkGreen.com to your site

Post by cara wiggins »

Hi,

My name is Cara Wiggins and I represent Waste Management. We recently developed an environmentally themed, education-focused website at www.thinkgreen.com that we think would be a good fit to link to your Web site.

Thinkgreen.com has a lot of relevant information related to how landfills are built (including diagrams and cut-away images), how landfill gas is used to create energy and how waste is used to generate energy, as well as some very relevant recycling information. The site has great information that could be useful for teachers and educators as they discuss the environment and recycling in their classrooms.

Of course, the site also appeals to the general environmentally - savvy population, and provides consumers with a general understanding of what really happens to their garbage once it leaves the curbside.

Please let me know if you would be willing to link thinkgreen.com to your site and, if interested, where the site would be linked and when it could be live.

Thank you for your time, and please feel free to call me or email with any questions.

Thanks,

Cara