Junior Solar Sprint instructor needed Cambridge private sch.

Create your own topics. Make sure that they don't belong in the above forums.
shawn
Site Admin

Junior Solar Sprint instructor needed Cambridge private sch.

Post by shawn »

Colleen is looking for a Junior Solar Sprint instructor (paid) at BBN in Cambridge MA:

I am working with Buckingham Browne & Nichols School in Cambridge, Ma to hire a Solar Sprint Instructor to work with our kids after school to create solar sprint cars for the competition next year. I have previously worked with Shady Hill School and Kent Christman who taught the Solar Srpint Class at SHS. As Kent is quite busy with SHS, I am looking to hire an instructor to begin a class at BBN this September (2006). The class would meet one day a week (Wednesdays) after school for an hour (2:00 to 3:15) thru the semester (Sept thru Dec 2006) with the hope that the instructor would like to continue thru the following semester (Jan to June 2007) to prepare our students for the competition. This is a paid position with the pay negotiable for the right person to work with our kids. Currently our average rate of pay per instructor is $50 per class meeting. No holidays/weekends/evenings. I was hoping you could recommend some people who may be interested. Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated as I know how wonderful the Solar Sprint Car program is for our children to experience. Thank you.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns please contact me via email or at my cell at any time as noted on the signature line below. Thank you.

Colleen O. Klein
"After School Activities Programs 4 Kids"
Email: ASAP4Kids@msn.com Cell Phone 978-804-5748
Web Site: WWW.ASAP4Kids.com