Field Trip Guide
- Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO)
- Power Station
- 325-90, Gosamhosu-ro, Gosam-myeon, Anseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
- Anseong-Si, Gyeonggi Province
Republic of Korea
- 37.095° North, -127.287° West
- Office phone: +82-31-780-0453
- Fax: 82-31-780-0459 or 63-02-848-0013
- Site Features
- Educational Exhibit
- Transformation of Electricity
- Wind Power
- An indoor and outdoor exhibit explains KEPCO's work on the smart grid, their first-in-Asia 765kV transmission line, wind and solar power, and more information about electricity production and use.
Visits start at the Education Hall, for 15 minutes, then to the Exhbition Hall for 30 minutes, then to Outdoor Exhibition and Facilities for 40 minutes.
The Education Hall is often open to the public as a place for seminars or conferences.
- Free to enter.
Reservations required, 5 days in advance.
- Appropriate ages
- Children aged below 7 shall be accompanied by their parents or caregivers.
- Dates and times
- 10AM to 5PM. Closed Saturdays, national holidays, and maintenance periods.
- Related web sites
- Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO), 765kV exhibition site https://home.kepco.co.kr/kepco/PR/G/htmlView/PRGAHP001.do?menuCd=FN060601
|Exhibit Hall at KEPCO Smart Grid Information Center.|
|Photo credit:From KEPCO web site|
This entry last modified 2020-07-02 14:06:46
Does this entry need corrections or addenda? Contact us with information.