See the latest links
All Topics > > Energy Engineering
Please help us make this section more useful to teachers—Send us new links, or notes on how a link has been useful to you.
order: A to Z | newest to oldest
Links last updated 2023-09-22 13:38:30.
- HOMER - Analysis of micropower system options
- Last modified 2006-11-21 09:22:22
Free software to analyze and optimize renewable electric systems. Users input data, such as load/time, see how viable system would be.
- Power Engineering Dictionary
- Last modified 2006-11-29 09:22:22
A glossary of hundreds of terms used in power-engineering.
- Surface meteorology and Solar Energy
- Last modified 2009-03-19 11:55:32
Resources, data for determining viability of renewable projects. For example, how much energy can we get from a solar hot water project in the Berkshires? Demonstrates use of satellite-derived meteorology and solar energy parameters.